Welcome to Zotonic 0.49.0, released on May 6, 2019.
Main changes are:
- Logging: the
/admin/logchanged and now more useful. Events logged include module activation, config changes, rate limiting and ACL changes.
mod_clamavnow also rejects MS Office files with
externalLinksdirectories. This can be turned off using the Zotonic config key
- Uploaded CSV files are now given the mime type
text/csvand properly sanitized
- Password reset tokens are now valid for two days.
mod_linkedinnow uses their v2 API
Commits since 0.48.1¶
David de Boer (2):
- mod_admin: Upgrade Bootstrap (#2041)
- Add password reset token expiration (#2055)
Marc Worrell (5):
- Linkedin v2 (#2048)
- mod_linkedin: fix cherry-pick
- Add config option to force new password on password reset (#2056)
- Additional virus scanning for spreadsheet files (#2054)
- Logging of system/acl events in mod_logging (#2057)