Released on 2009-12-11.
- Send system messages to all users which are currently logged in in the Zotonic admin.
- Shows event resources in a week-overview, and generates ICalendar feeds.
- Module which allows you to define groups of recipients and send mailings to them. Can also send via the unix sendmail program.
- Receives feeds for Zotonic persons,using the Twitter streaming API.
- New core features:
- “catinclude” and “all catinclude” tags
- These include templates based on the category of a resource. Used in the admin to create custom fields based on category. http://zotonic.com/documentation/760/catinclude
- Query search model
- Generate lists of resources on the fly. Used in mod_atom_feed to generate atom feeds, and has an API entrypoint, /api/search. http://zotonic.com/documentation/761/the-query-search-model
- More template filters:
- in_future, in_past, rand, twitter, escape_ical
- Dynamic postgresql pool size, based on system load (issue #4)
- Issue in postgres pooling on stresstesting (#15)
- Uploaded files now get a proper mime type and extension (#5)
- And other issues: #2, #3, #9, #11, #14, #19, #20