Released on 2010-04-19.
- Enables resource sharing over XMPP’s PubSub; share content between sites and get realtime updates when content changes. See: http://scherpenisse.net/id/644
- Added a module which plugs into Zotonic’s search system to support Solr (http://lucene.apache.org/solr/). Using Solr enables quick fulltext searching and facetting.
- Default site improvements
- The default site of a vanilla Zotonic install has been improved with nicer graphics, cleaner typography, a “contact form” example and styles for the Twitter module.
- “More results” scomp
- A twitter/facebook style ajaxified “read more” pager, which is a button which will fetch more results for the current search question inline on the same page.
- Windows support
- Initial support for building and running Zotonic on the Windows platform.
- Database schema support
- Multiple sites running inside one Postgres database is now possible thanks to Postgres’ support for multiple table namespaces (schema’s)
- Template expressions
- It is now possible to use full boolean and arithmetic expressions in the ErlyDTL templates.
- Webserver IPv6 support
- Yandex.Video support in mod_video_embed module (#52)
- PID-file for zotonic (#74)
- Support for HTML5 audio/video tags in TinyMCE editor (#75)
- Newer TinyMCE 3.3.2 release from upstream (#69)
- Newer Mochiweb r153 release from upstream
- page_path controller should not redirect to the default_page_url (#6)
- Get the name of the current dispatch rule (#21)
- zotonic fails after postgresql restart (#49)
- Unreliable pivot? (#50)
- Module manager should feedback when module cannot be started. (#51)
- Do not depend on the ‘default’ site (#59)
- i18n of scomp_pager (#62)
- Buttons and “Logoff” link problems in Chrome (#63)
- Comment form breaks on new default site (#64)
- Getting an unknown_rsc error on startup (#66)
- Zotonic fails to (re)start if an existing admin panel is open with browser supporting WebSockets (#70)
- can’t save location without e-mail (#71)
- Improve the default styles to include list bullets/numbers (#72)
- Twitter module cannot be enabled (#76)