Welcome Zotonic 0.13.4, released on September 16, 2015.
This is a maintenance release of Zotonic 0.13
Main changes are:
- fixed an issue where mod_survey answers could be shown without escaping
- fixes for admin css and template issues
- corrected handling of unsafe (escaped) characters in email addresses
- easier access rule definitions by special handling of ‘meta’ category
- fixed an issue where mod_video would crash if there was an empty ffmpeg configuration
- fixed an issue where the last row of an imported CSV file could be reversed
Commits since 0.13.3¶
There were 34 commits since release 0.13.3.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
Arthur Clemens (17):
- Pass property is_dependent in datamodel; show status in edit page even if protected
- Apply tab style to all tabs within widgets
- mod_admin: use relative date in event info
- docs: exemplify unique ids
- mod_admin: allow other modules to get result from connect dialog by passing option ‘delegate’
- mod_admin: give first input field focus when switching tab
- mod_admin: improve layout of navigation bars
- mod_admin: improve layout of navigation bars: fix toolbar padding
- mod_admin: improve layout of navigation bars: improve some colors
- mod_admin: add styling for justified tabs
- doc tweaks
- mod_admin: override style for code
- Merge remote-tracking branch ‘origin/release-0.13.x’ into release-0.13.x
- Revert “Merge remote-tracking branch ‘origin/release-0.13.x’ into release-0.13.x”
- mod_admin: override style for code: fix top bar
Marc Worrell (16):
- Merge pull request #1022 from millenaarg/release-0.13.x
- mod_import_csv: fix an issue where the last row is reversed iff there is no empty line at the end of the file.
- mod_backup: add option to make a database-only backup. Also make the backup list a live include.
- mod_backup: fix build by removing ‘&’ from @doc
- core: fix a problem where email addresses couldn’t have a ‘ (single quot) in them. Fixes #1023
- mod_video: use the default ffmpeg command if the configured ffmpeg command is empty.
- mod_video: use the default ffprobe and ffmpeg_preview command if the configured command is empty.
- New dependencies
- mod_acl_user_groups: ACL rules only apply to category ‘meta’ if either ‘meta’ or the system content group is mentioned in the ACL rule. Fixes #1030
- mod_l10n: added Kosovo (code xk) to the country list.
- mod_acl_user_groups: add ‘view-only’ option. Fixes #1034
- mod_acl_user_groups: show error if access to the ACL rules view is denied.
- mod_acl_user_groups: remove ‘not’ that was left in for checking.
- core: notify #hierarchy_updated observers which ids have added and/or removed.
- mod_menu: show the category in menu-list items muted.
- mod_survey/mod_base: url escape google chart arguments; escape survey label names.
- Added reference to scomps-script