Welcome to Zotonic 0.22.0, released on 7 November, 2016.
Main changes are:
- Added support for managed collaboration rules (#1492).
- Added deletion interval for files stored on S3 (#1493).
- Fixed database connection recovery after PostgreSQL restart (#465).
- Fixed ‘53300 too many connections’ PostgreSQL error (#1469).
- Fixed ‘Add connection’ button invisible for link permission (#1476).
- Fixed S3 delete requests being indefinitely repeated (#1488).
Commits since 0.21.0¶
There were 16 commits since release 0.21.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (8):
- doc: Add 0.21.0 release notes (#1461)
- docker: Fix log_dir sed selector
- core: Fix bcrypt dep on 0.x (#1465)
- mod_acl_user_groups: Add managed collab rules support (#1492)
- mod_filestore: Fix #1231 by adding ACL explanation
- mod_filestore: Add delete interval (#1493)
- mod_acl_user_groups: Fix #1505 erroneous foreign key
- Add build deps to environment variable
- Dirk Geurs (1):
- mod_admin: Show add connection buttons if linkable (#1477)
- Finn Kruyning (1):
- Remove TD from admin dashboard
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (2):
- mod_export: Fix, follow export_resource_visible spec (zotonic_notifications.hrl:847)
- mod_component: Added the possibility to unmount a component
- Marc Worrell (4):
- core: sanitize Microsoft Office comments, classes and styles. Fixes #1464
- core: remove trim_all option from binary:split/3 as it is incompatible with OTP 17
- core: remove transport log messages about unknown page sessions.
- Close open db connections on a ‘too may connections’ error. (#1470)