Welcome to Zotonic 0.24.0, released on 2 January, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Fixed deletion date ‘never’ in mod_filestore (#1549).
- Fixed handling of illegal Exif data (#1557).
- Fixed adding embedded media (#1545).
- Fixed live validation message_after error when id is invalid (#1543).
Commits since 0.23.0¶
There were since 16 commits since release 0.23.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (4):
- core: Support custom search total (#1537)
- mod_filestore: Fix an issue with setting deletion to ‘never’ (#1549)
- Add 0.23.0 release notes
- core: Fix filezcache gzip compress pattern match
- Marc Worrell (11):
- Fix a problem where a non-admin could not add embedded media. Fixes #1545
- Lock new exif (and bcrypt). Issue #1556
- mod_media_exif: fix a problem with illegal exif dates. Issue #1557
- mod_base_site: fix order of includes.
- mod_base: add UBF support for floats, proplists and dates.
- Lock new z_stdlib (for z_ubf)
- mod_base: fix a problem where a transport before init of z_pageid would reload the page.
- core: add z_mqtt:payload_user/1 function.
- core: fix a problem with identify of EPS files. Also catch crashes in Exif library on unknown or corrupt exif data.
- Lock new exif
- core: fix a problem with pre-page init pubzub subscriptions.
- Álvaro Pagliari (1):
- mod_base: fix livevalidation message_after error when invalid id (#1543)