Welcome to Zotonic 0.25.0, released on 6 February, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Added Atom support to mod_export (#1394).
namesearch query argument (#1574).
- Fixed image crop defined in mediaclass (#919).
- Fixed adding connection to page block (#1561).
- Fixed text blocks not considered by
- Fixed unique name validation for empty names (#1579).
- Fixed filewatcher reacting to changes in log files (#1588).
- Fixed pivot index names not unique (#1598).
Commits since 0.24.0¶
There were since 33 commits since release 0.24.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- Arthur Clemens (1):
- Add clarification in template
- David de Boer (6):
- doc: Add custom controllers cookbook chapter (#1565)
- doc: Fix postback validator documentation (#1567)
- docker: Build Erlang from source (fix #1590)
- core: Raise timeout when starting site for sitetest
- doc: Fix embedded_media docs
- core: Make pivot index name unique (#1598)
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- core: Accept push queue names as binaries. Fixes #1575 (#1576)
- Marc Worrell (24):
- mod_search: use publication_start as a sub sort for matching, prefer newer content.
- core: evaluate ‘and’/’or’ as ‘andalso’ and ‘orelse’. Fixes #1561
- mod_base: fix a problem in show_media where utf8 characters were wrongly displayed. Fixes #1572
- mod_search: add a query term ‘name’ for searching on unqiue names. Fixes #1574
- mod_export: add export in application/atom+xml format. Fixes #1546 Fixes #1394
- Lock new z_stdlib
- core: let filewatcher ignore changes to log files. Fixes #1588
- core: also ignore changes to files in the mnesia directory
- mod_base: in ubf.js use Object.keys() to fetch the keys of an object. This fixes an issue where injected object.prototype functions were serialized as well.
- docs: fix build problem with ‘less’ code block by using ‘text’ instead
- mod_base: let filter without_embedded_media also consider text blocks. Add filter embedded_media. Fixes #1566
- core: rsc names with only a ‘_’ are considered ‘undefined’. Fixed #1579
- mod_base: let the unique name validation first use ‘z_string:to_name/1’. Consider ‘_’ as an invalid unique name. Issue #1579
- mod_base: allow empty unique name.
- core: use crop_center if crop is defined in the mediaclass. Fixes #919
- mod_admin: fix a problem with media preview for unknown resources.
- mod_base: fix ubf decode for plist/map types.
- mod_admin: change positioning of images in connection lists. Fixes #1570
- core: check crop_center syntax on rsc update.
- core: add email DNS Whitelisting support
- Lock new z_stdlib
- core: fix a string/binary conversion issue with the new z_stdlib
- New z_stdlib
- core: fix a problem where next/prev_day could result in a non-existant date. Fixes #1596
- row-b (1):
- Minor typo in syntax fixed (#1569)