Welcome to Zotonic 0.32.0, released on 4 September, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Added support for edges in CSV data (#1690).
- Sort textual admin search results on relevance (#1799).
- Fixed a problem where validation crashes on inputs with a
:in their name (#1785).
- Fixed unintentional password changes (#1801).
Commits since 0.31.0¶
There were 7 commits since release 0.31.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (3):
- core: Pass is_import to normalize (#1726)
- mod_admin_identity: Fix unintentional password changes (fix #1801)
- tests: Raise timeout to fix build failures (#1806)
- Dirk Geurs (1):
- build: Install openssl in 0.x Docker container (#1792)
- Marc Worrell (3):
- mod_import_csv: add support for incoming/outgoing edges in normal csv data. Issue #1690
- core: fix a problem where validation crashes on inputs with a ‘:’ in their name (#1785)
- mod_admin: ensure that text search results are sorted on relevance (#1799)