Welcome to Zotonic 0.40.0, released on 4 June, 2018.
Main changes are:
- Added translatable slug and SEO fields (#1911).
- Fixed surname prefixed not saved during signup (#1907).
- Fixed duplicate username error message not shown (#1908).
Commits since 0.39.0¶
There were 11 commits since release 0.39.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (1):
- core: Fix comet error when logging in (#1877) (#1878)
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (2):
- jsmin (#1903)
- mod_component: Fix needed to work with automatically minified resources
- Marc Worrell (8):
- mod_admin_category: fix a problem with moving resources to another category.
- core: also remove ascii 0 on text pivots.
- mod_atom: fix timezone issue in test.
- core: drop testsandboxdb schema on site start
- mod_signup: Fix #1755 by showing error on duplicate username (#1908)
- core: make the slug translateable. Issue #1095 (#1911)
- core: force edge delete/insert events on edge update of object_id.
- core: better version of m_edge:update_nth/5
- mod_signup: fix a problem with surname prefix on signup. (#1907)