Welcome to Zotonic 0.45.0, released on 29 January, 2019.
Main changes are:
- ACL fixes, especially for upload restrictions
Commits since 0.44.0¶
Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- Use new_request to initialize the context for a new request (#1976)
Marc Worrell (9):
- mod_seo: Fix a problem with Google Analytics settings.
- mod_authentication: check if user has an username on expired status.
- mod_base: better activity tracking
- mod_editor_tinymce: fix problem with tinymce init in dialog on firefox
- mod_acl_user_groups: fix a problem where the ACL settings for file-types were not visible.
- mod_acl_user_groups: fix a problem where the max-upload file size was not properly checked.
- mod_acl_user_groups: show default ACL mime setting if not set in group.
- mod_acl_user_groups: fix column width for mime-rule view.
- Set version to 0.45.0 (#1980)
- Badmatch in expired logon on get_username value (#1977)