Welcome to Zotonic 0.47.0, released on 4 March, 2019.
Main changes are:
- Fix for a problem where many websockets could be opened
- Fix for a probem duplicating resources with custom slugs
- Fix for a potential xss issue in the mod_admin
- Unpublished resources are now created without an publication date
- New option per predicate to insert new edges as the first edge
- New option to force users to re-agree with updated terms or privacy documents
Commits since 0.46.0¶
David de Boer (3):
- doc: Explain anonymous context in task queue callback (#2007)
- core: Default publication_start to null (#2008)
- core: Fix publication_start default (#2015)
- Fix #2009: Add lists to plugins to support lists in editor (#2010)
Maas-Maarten Zeeman (2):
- core: Fix the accidental creation of a global variable
- core: Prevent too many WebSockets (#2014)
Marc Worrell (11):
- mod_editor_tinymce: remove branding.
- mod_admin: fix a problem with escaping values in admin_button_dropdown template. (#2006)
- mod_admin: rename ‘selected_value’ to ‘selected_qvalue’ to make clear it is an unescaped query arg.
- mod_seo: allow site config settings overrule the seo.noindex config.
- core: dump sql queries as string in errors.
- core: Edge insert top (#2011)
- mod_authentication: Add T&C re-agreement and restructure logon errors (#2012)
- When duplicate reset custom_slug boolean (#2005)