Welcome to Zotonic 0.54.0, released on February 4, 2020.
Main changes are:
- Now fixed DHE parameters are used for SSL. If there is an existing DH file then that file will still be used.
- Options and configurations to set the HSTS headers
- Upgraded Locus (MaxMind Geo Location Library), now a license key is mandatory. See http://docs.zotonic.com/en/0.x/ref/modules/mod_geoip.html
- A scomp
ignore_user_inactivityis introduced to disable activity tracking. This is useful for pages that should not timeout with their session.
- Generating the translation
.potfiles now needs administrator or use.mod_development rights.
- Fixes a problem with LinkedIn OAuth autentication
- Fixes a problem where password reminders could be sent to non-user accounts.
Commits since 0.53.0¶
Maas-Maarten Zeeman (4):
- core: Don’t close the connection in a beforeunload, but later in an unload. Make sure all ajax requests are async (#2296)
- 1329 set hsts headers (#2297)
- 2290 session active (#2291)
- mod_ssl: Use rfc7919 dhe parameters (#2299)
Marc Worrell (8):
- mod_geoip: add support for MaxMind license key (#2283)
- mod_base: safe check on error stack object. Fix #2276
- mod_base_site: fix Twitter share page link.
- Fix problem with LinkedIn login. Fix #2277
- overlay: cancel js close click event.
- mod_authentication: Only send password reminders to resources with a password identity.
- mod_translation: demand admin or use.mod_development right to generate .pot files. Issue #2298
- Upgrade locus to 1.9.0