Welcome to Zotonic 0.26.0, released on 6 March, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Added support for special characters in z-media caption (#1618).
- Fixed zmedia dialog does not open in Firefox (#1620).
- Fixed hidden dropdown menu in admin (#1603).
- Fixed a problem with UBF-encoded date values.
- Fixed forbidden response from S3 filestore triggering retries.
- Moved filezcache data and journal directories outside the dependency directory (#1601).
Commits since 0.25.0¶
There were 19 commits since release 0.25.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (5):
- core: Make pivot index name unique (#1598)
- Add 0.25.0 release notes (#1600)
- core: Add facets property to search_result (#1606)
- core: Move filezcache data dir outside dep dir (#1621)
- core: Upgrade filezcache
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- core: Explicitly set the timezone of the db connection to UTC
- Marc Worrell (13):
- mod_base: in ubf.js fix a problem with encoding date values
- mod_admin: fix a problem where in tree-lists the dropdown menu was hidden. Fixes #1603
- Upgrade z_stdlib.
- New z_stdlib
- mod_base: add ‘is_danger’ flag to the confirm dialog. This will show the ‘ok’ button with the ‘btn-danger’ style.
- Add support for special characters in the z-media caption. (#1618)
- New z_stdlib
- core: allow m_edge:get_id/4 calls with an non-existing predicate.
- mod_filestore: handle S3 forbidden as non retryable error.
- core: fix utf8 problem for R16
- mod_editor_tinymce: fix check for crop checkbox.
- core: the medium size is actually called ‘middle’ (for 0.x)
- mod_editor_tinymce: fix zmedia for Firefox