Welcome to Zotonic 0.27.0, released on 3 April, 2017.
Main changes are:
- Added platform.twitter.com to whitelist (#1647).
- Added config location override based on environment variable (#1627).
- Fixed resource creation ACL check missing content group selection (#1640).
Commits since 0.26.0¶
There were 10 commits since release 0.26.0.
Big thanks to all people contributing to Zotonic!
- David de Boer (2):
- core: Upgrade filezcache
- Add 0.26.0 release notes
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (1):
- core: Add properties to acl insert to allow checks on content/collaboration groups
- Marc Worrell (5):
- core: fix a problem with identifying certain m4a files.
- mod_editor_tinymce: fix zmedia for Firefox
- mod_import_csv: fetch more data analyzing the column labels.
- Facebook now returns JSON during OAuth handshake.
- Upgrade z_stdlib
- Marco Wessel (1):
- Allow admin to override default config location also for rebar and such (#1627)
- loetie (1):
- [core] Add platform.twitter.com to whitelist (#1647)