Welcome to Zotonic 0.41.0, released on 1 October, 2018.
Main changes are:
- Upgraded jquery from 1.11.1 to 3.3.1 (#1922).
- Added livereload to mod_development (enable via
- Fix a problem with default date handlng in resource updates (#1885).
- mod_mailinglist now uses mod_email_status for bounce checks.
jQuery upgrade note:
Please note that if you manually include jquery-migrate in your templates, you will have to change your templates manually because jquery-migrate is also upgraded from jquery-migrate-1.2.1 to jquery-migrate-1.4.1.
Commits since 0.40.0¶
- David de Boer (4):
- core: Don’t default start date to now (#1885) core: Don’t crash when files have been deleted (#1928) docker: Fix rebar failure during Docker build (#1930) core: Fix pivot failure during manage_data (#1932)
- Maas-Maarten Zeeman (5):
- core: Fix, minify all concatenated js and css files, not just the first core: Compress svg files mod_mqtt: Support retained messages Added 0.41.0 release notes with an extra note about jquery migrate core: Call z_datamodel:manage inside a transaction to prevent inconsistencies. See #1927
- Marc Worrell (17):
- mod_mailinglist: Fix typo in predicate name mod_admin_merge: add option to add missing translations to the winner. (#1915) mod_authentication: escape q arg Fix leap year problem Fix a problem with the slug when merging resources. mod_translation: Fix a problem with copying languages core: fix tz update for tables/columns that are reserved SQL keywords. Use folsom and bear from github.com/folsom-project. Fixes #1920 mod_development: add livereload of css and js. Issue #1793 (#1924) base: Upgraded old jquery to 3.3.1 (#1926) Update mailinglist to work with email_status (#1929) mod_development: work around for server caching of livereload css core: Add option to use ‘user_id’ as controller_page id configuration. base: allow ‘user_id’ as configured id for controller_redirect. controller_file: fix a problem where IE11 could not download files. Prepare 0.41.0 Fix issue for jquery.find(‘#’), upgrade bs js. Issue #1934 (#1935)
- loetie (1):
- Support failure_message in email_unique validator (#1931)