Welcome to Zotonic 0.42.0, released on 5 November, 2018.
Main changes are:
- Prevent search engine indexing of error, logon, and language switch pages.
- Add Yandex site verification
user_idas configured dispatch id in
Commits since 0.41.0¶
David de Boer (1):
- mod_admin: Pass content group id when inserting a resource (#1937)
Marc Worrell (9):
- mod_seo: add Yandex site verification
- mod_base: support ‘user_id’ as id value in controller_redirect.
- mod_seo: allow ovverule of shortlink and cononical url
- mod_translation: do not index the translation urls, as this will end up in recursions for the crawlers.
- core: fix a problem where the pivot process could crash if a resource was deleted during pivot.
- mod_authentication: set ‘noindex’ and ‘notrack’ template vars on the logon and error pages.
- Add 0.42.0 release notes
- Set version to 0.42.0
- Merge branch ‘0.x’ into 0.42