These cookbook entries contain valuable nuggets of information regarding the frontend development of a site.
- Implementing a simple contact form
- How to add a custom Content Block
- Updating form field from a dialog
- Enabling Growl Notifications
- Add Chat to Your Zotonic Site
- Modifying an existing module
- Page-specific dynamic backgrounds
- Retrieving the category of a page
- Share variable binding across blocks
- Customizing the sign up and sign in form
- Managing redirection after login and signup
- Displaying a site map
- Site-specific signup actions
- Dynamic select options using a wired template
These Cookbook items each represent a stage in some Zotonic users’ journeys to understand the workings of Erlang and related technologies in general.